The construction of buildings is a complex and involved job. A construction assistant supports the construction manager and wider team with transporting materials, preparing tools, organizing working schedules, and relaying news of any delays or issues to the construction manager.
- Building Finishing Contractors
- Civil Engineering
- Commercial & Industrial Building Construction
- Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
- Highway, Street, and Bridge Construction
- Residential Building Construction
- Equipment Selection
- Operations Monitoring
- Site Management
Sign in or create an account to view more skills for this job.